For a trip extraordinaire, a big thank you to
- Bombay Natural History Society & to the enthusiastic leaders - Birdman Nikhil Bhopale & the expert Botanist Dr. Swapna Prabhu for organising the trip & sighting the Birdlife & the beautiful flora of the region. See their website www.bnhs.org
- Help Tourism & especially Mr. Apurva for making excellent arrangements including the very comfortable M.V. Sundari that ferried us around. It is appreciable & noteworthy that this organisation is an NGO that promotes sustainable toursim that benefits local communities in Eastern & North Eastern India. they have won the responsible toursim award in 2009 by wildasia.org. A venture worth encouraging. Their website www.helptourism.com
- Shambhuda & his dedicated team at Sunderbans Jungle Camp for the excellent service.
- My fellow travellers & especially my friend & rook-mate, Anila Mistry
- Of course all the birds & animals that made their timely but fleeting appearance!